Commission Status: Open
I am a freelance artist from the Philippines. I do a lot of character portrait art, whether it be fanart or original characters. I love playing Dungeons and Dragons, and I love Critical Role and Spy x Family. I am currently practicing more art styles and fundamentals so I can further improve my art.
You can find me on these platforms:
For commission inquiries, email me at:
If you like what I do, I'd appreciate a tip :)
To purchase my prints, please proceed to my INPRNT:
What I do:
FanartWhat I don't do:
Real Life Portraits
NSFWIf the original character is owned by another person,
I need to be informed.I am not open to portraits with more than
one character interacting at the moment.
Simple Painted Portrait
Fully Rendered Portrait
A4 Half-Body Illustration
Bust Portrait: 60$ US
Two Bust Portraits: 110$ US
Simple Painted Portrait: 80$ USD
Two Simple Portraits: 150$ USD
Fully Rendered Portrait: 150$ USD
Half-Body Illustration: 200$ USD
With Background: +50$ USD
These pieces will have a longer turnaround time.
Discussion of terms with the artist is imperative.
Single: 30$ USD
Bundle: 4 for 110$ USD / 5 for 140$ USD
You will get 500 x 500 px (original size),
112 x 112 px, 56 x 56 px, 28 x 28 px
Without Rights: +100% of the original price
With Rights: +200% of the original price
Intricate elements e.g. tattoos, flowers, complicated
clothing elements, etc: 20-50$ US
No reference: 50$ US
Rush: 50% of final price
Please note that the base price may increase depending on the subject of the commission and how the client wants it done. The final quote may be higher depending on the difficulty of the piece and the additional charges.For personal commission, the artist inherently holds the rights to the artwork. To buy the rights to the piece, please refer to the pricing posted in the Commercial Fees.Commissions with no references will have a longer turnaround time.Final pricing is at the artist's discretion.
Terms of ServiceSection I — General
1. The artist reserves the right to refuse a commission without reason or explanation.
2. Inappropriate/aggressive behaviour of any kind will not be tolerated. Should this or a breach of the Terms of Service occur, the artist may stop or cancel the commission.
3. Poor communication is also grounds for stopping the commission.
4. All forms of communication will be documented by the artist.
5. The artist does not work on a “first come, first serve” basis.
6. Fanart commissions are for personal use only.
7. The client must read, understand, and agree to all the terms. By continuing with the commission and going forth with the payment, the client has agreed to the stated terms.
8. For original characters, the artist must be informed if the oc or design is owned by another person. If so, the artist will comply to follow the wishes of the owner. If this commission is a gift or something similar, the artist will accept provided they are given proof that the person allows fanart of their OC. If not, then the artist will decline the commission.Failure to communicate this will be considered as non-compliance to the ToS and is cause for termination of the commission. If the artist gets informed after the commission is finished, they will be retracting the rights to use their artwork for both private and public use. It is non-refundable.Section II — Payment/Prices
1. All prices are in USD.
2. Prices are subject to change according to size, complexity, and/or detail of the piece at the discretion of the artist.
3. Payments must be made on the platform of the artist’s choice (Paypal or Ko-fi).
4. A group commission must be paid for by 1 (one) person in order to avoid complications and miscommunications.
5. If the commission is needed by a specific deadline that is communicated to the artist in advance, the artist may apply a fee at their discretion.
6. If the client wishes to make an initial payment rather than the full price at the beginning of the commission, the client must pay 70% of the initial quote up front. The remaining 30% must be paid once the commission is done. The artist will only send the client the final piece once full payment is sent.
7. Final prices stated by the artist are non-negotiable.Note: For Filipino clients based in the Philippines, bank deposits and GCash payments are accepted but must be paid in full.Section III — Process/Deadline/Communication
1. The client must provide clear and concise references/descriptions of their character(s). The artist will charge an additional amount to full-text descriptions depending on the difficulty.
2. Any written text or communication must be in English or Tagalog.
3. Quotes may be provided at the client’s request. They do not represent the final price. They are only an estimate at the time of sending and can be changed at any point in the future at the artist’s discretion.
4. Clients may request changes during the sketching process. Changes applied after this check in may require an extra fee based on the nature or complexity of the change.
5. The client is allowed up to 2 major changes in the sketching stage and 1 minor change in the base painting stage. Only 1 minor change is allowed for sketch commissions. If the client asks for changes exceeding the allowed number after they have made a payment, the artist will be sending a separate itemized invoice.
6. Final commission piece will be sent through Google Docs or the platform of the client’s choice in order to receive the full quality image.
7. The platform for communication must be established in advance so that both the client and artist can have a reliable line of communication.
8. Allow up to one (1) week for commission turnaround (starting at the beginning of the piece) for regular portrait artwork. Larger work may take up to three to four (3-4) weeks.Section IV — Non-Commercial Work and Rights
1. The commissioned piece may NOT be used for commercial purposes and cannot be redistributed or reproduced. The client may NOT make any profit off of the piece, which includes but is not limited to digital prints, physical items, merchandise, advertisements, etc.
2. The artist retains all rights to the piece of artwork itself, including the right to alter, license, reproduce, and distribute.
3. Removing any artist signature/watermark is a violation of these terms.
4. The artist does not claim any rights to any intellectual property or the character(s).
5. The client may not alter or edit the piece of artwork itself unless agreed upon by the artist.
6. If permission has been obtained from the artist, the piece may be reposted to their platforms of choice so long as full credit is given to the artist.
7. The client may not claim the commissioned piece as made by them in any way, shape, or form.
8. The commissioned artwork may not be resold.
9. The artist is not responsible for providing the client with a physical object, print, merchandise, etc. of the artwork, unless agreed upon in which a fee may be applied.
10. The client may print a copy of the commissioned artwork for personal use. It may not be redistributed or sold in any way.Section V — Commercial Work and Rights
1. The commissioned artwork may be used on platforms or projects where monetization is inherent. These include but are not limited to: advertising/project promotion, stream usage on platforms such as Twitch and Youtube, VTuber assets, game assets, book illustrations, digital and physical prints, merchandise, etc.
2. The client may hire the artist for commercial work and not buy the rights, which will be a separate fee. Meaning, the client can use the artwork for monetization purposes but is prohibited to alter and license the piece in any way.
3. If the client buys the commercial rights for the piece, the client then has the full rights to alter, license, distribute, and reproduce the piece in any way.
4. Full credit to the artist is still required, no matter how much the piece has been altered (with proper disclaimers of such changes).
5. The artwork is not allowed to be used for Cryptocurrency, which includes but not limited to: NFT, Bitcoin, etc.
6. If one wishes to purchase an already existing piece of artwork for commercial use such as, but not limited to, advertisement, then they must pay according to the equivalent price of the piece + the commercial price.Section VI — Refund Policy
1. If the client wishes to cancel the commission before payment, there are no repercussions. The commission will be cancelled and no further action needs to be taken.
2. If the client wishes for a refund before beginning any work, a full refund will be provided.
3. If the client wishes for a refund after beginning any work, a percentage of the refund will be provided at the artist’s discretion based on how much work is done.
4. If the client wishes for a refund after the commission is completed, no refund will be provided.Section VII — Other
1. By providing the client with a line of communication to the artist, the client agrees to act in a professional manner.
2. The client may not redistribute the artist’s contact in any way unless agreed upon by the artist in advance.
3. Should any terms of service be breached, or the artist incurs damages caused by the client, the artist reserves the right to either issue a takedown DMCA notice or pursue damages through the Copyright Law of the United States (https://www.copyright.gov/title17/)